LUNCH / DINNER
We will not pass your details on to any third party, unless you specifically request and provide the details of the third party that you require your details to be passed on to. We store data on a computer. Every reasonable effort is taken to ensure the data we keep is secure and safe from outside intrusion.
This site uses a log script that records basic non-personal information about your visit. In short we do not know who you are unless you actually tell us. The following Policy states how we are committed to protect the personal information that is obtained from you.
Unless you provide information voluntarily, we will not collect any personal information about you when you visit the Jesmond Dene House website.
USE OF DATA NOTICE
Any personal information collected via the contact form will be used solely for the purpose of responding to your enquiry and used by Jesmond Dene House alone. No information will be passed to third parties. All information collected for newsletter subscription will be used for that purpose alone. In accordance with the Data Protection Act you have the right to request any personal information stored about you on this website. This information will be provided within 40 days.
WEBSITE USAGE INFORMATION
We collect information about your visit to the site including your: IP address, service provider, browser type, domain names of referring websites, operating system, pages accessed on our website and the date and time of your access. This information is only used to provide viewing statistics and is not passed on to anyone else.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Websites accessed from this site via hyperlinks may be governed by privacy policies and practices that differ from this policy. The information practices of other third party websites linked to and from Jesmond Dene House website are not covered by this Policy.
We may modify or amend this Policy from time to time. For substantial changes to this Policy, we will notify you by placing a prominent notice on the webpage.
By using this site, you signify your acceptance of this Policy, as amended from time to time in accordance with the section above. If you do not agree with the terms and conditions contained in this Policy, please do not use this website.
COOKIES & HOW THEY BENEFIT YOU
Our cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you'd expect
- Save you having to login every time you visit the site
- Remember your settings during and between visits
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook
- Personalise our site to you to help you get what you need faster
- Continuously improve our website for you
- Make our marketing more efficient (ultimately helping us to offer the service we do at the price we do)
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass data to advertising networks
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
- Pay sales commissions
This website uses Google AdWords
You can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Preferences page, and if you want to you can opt out of interest-based advertising entirely by cookie settings
Jesmond Dene House Ltd
Company reg: 05175461
VAT registration: 927 5688 74