JOIN OUR ENERGETIC TEAM
Current vacancies are shown here. If any interest you, please apply with your CV attached below.
If there are no suitable current vacancies but you’d like to be considered for future opportunities, don’t go away! Please complete the form and forget to attach your CV. We’ll be in touch when anything suitable crops up.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Junior Sous Chef to join our team! The successful candidate will be confident, self-motivated and have a high level of creativity and reliability. The ability to demonstrate a strong customer service ethos and the ability to deliver consistently high levels of service delivery.
- To assist the head chef in the day to day running of the kitchen and in their absence
- To ensure the whole team is working to safe and legal practices
- To ensure the training and standards are always kept
- To ensure the staffing levels are kept to the correct business levels
- To ensure all products entering and leaving the kitchens are to the set Jesmond Dene House standards
- To uphold the team SOP’s given to you
- To track, replenish and keep in date order the stock holding
- To be pro-active with customer comments and complaints
- To be aware of up to date modern trends and be “industry aware”
- To identify areas of upselling opportunity and be proactive in increasing revenue generation for all areas of the business.
If you feel you would be a good fit for this role, please apply below to schedule an interview with Danny Parker.
We are recruiting for a Restaurant Supervisor & Restaurant Host to join the team at Jesmond Dene House Hotel.
It is a very exciting time to work at Jesmond Dene House as the AA 2 Rosette Restaurant has just had a modern face lift and with new menu, we aim to provide a more casual style of dining, whilst still maintaining the excellent standards of food and service which we are renowned for & excellent customer experience.
Both roles are full time @ 40 hours per week, 5/7 days. No spilt shifts.
Experience in hospitality preferred and full training is provided.